Debtor Manager (French, German, Spanish, Italian or English speaking)
As a Debtor Manager you approach debtors both by telephone and in writing every day to collect overdue B2B receivables.
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone with an elapsed payment period
- Maintaining contacts with debtors, clients and third parties
- Taking care of administrative work, such as the processing of agreements with debtors in the system
- Performing other generally occurring activities
Function requirements of the Debtor Administrator:
- Available at least 16 hours a week
- Speaks and writes her or his languages at an excellent level
- Position is excellent for starting debtor managers or those with some (years of) work experience as debtor manager, credit controller or collection officer
- Some knowledge of credit management and experience with CRM applications is an advantage
- Customer oriented
With the rapid growth of our organization, Client Control is looking for new employees to complement the current team. The office in Utrecht is easily accessible by public transport.
Of course we have the best coffee, we are a nice team, we have a table tennis table and a football game, we have the best view of Utrecht (21st floor) and we work on personal growth.
We have the option to work at home.