Collector (min 16 hours per week)
As a Collector, your work mainly consists of conducting discussions with private and business customers to discuss outstanding invoices. It is the challenge for you to eventually receive a payment commitment.
- Collecting outstanding invoices by telephone with an elapsed payment period
- Handling e-mail traffic about this
- Maintaining contacts with debtors and clients
- Various administrative activities, such as the processing of agreements with debtors in the system
- Performing other generally occurring activities
Function requirements of the Collector:
- Available at least 16 hours a week
- Relevant work experience is an advantage (Callagent, Call Center employee, Collection staff, Collector etc.)
- Some knowledge of credit management and experience with CRM applications
- Customer oriented
- Nice telephone voice
I.v.m. With the rapid growth of our organization, Client Control is looking for new employees to complement the current team. The office in Utrecht is easily accessible by public transport.
Of course we have the best coffee, we are a nice team, we have a table tennis table and a football game, we have the best view of Utrecht (21st floor) and we work on personal growth.
We have the option to work at home.